Thursday, January 8, 2015

Day Sixteen



I was walking by the quarters where the American has been confined to while Yamato-kun and Ryo-kun were watching him. I noticed that Yamato-kun had managed to hide some liquor from my search, and was sharing it with the American. I was prepared to go in and reprimand him when I saw the American slipping something inside the drink. When Yamato-kun took another sip, he collapsed and began to thrash on the floor, as if having a seizure. While violent, the episode was very short, and Yamato-kun’s convulsions had stopped before I could enter the room to help him. When he got back up, he wore a face lacking in any emotion, unlike anything I’d ever seen on him before. Within seconds of his recovery, him and the American pinned Ryo-kun to the ground and forced him to drink as well. He too experienced the convulsions, and then got up with the same expressionless face as Yamato-kun.

I have since ordered all three of them confined to their quarters. I doubt many in my crew believed my story, especially since Yamato-kun and Ryo-kun were acting normally when we saw them again. The crew has at least chosen to humor the command, but I worry that they will not take their duties seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment